Monday, May 6, 2013

A Few Lines From Ginger Simpson



 A Few Lines From. . . A Novel Murder by Ginger Simpson

“I’m going to resign!”

“Resign?” Naomi’s mouth gaped.

“God, you sound just like Tony. Relax. Not right at the moment, but as soon as our current cases are solved. I can’t walk away when women...one of which I’ve met, are losing their lives.”

“So, have you really thought this through?”

“You have no idea. I actually made some progress on my novel tonight, but my muse isn’t cooperating because I can’t stop thinking about Kitten and Persia.”

“When did you get cats?”
“Oh, Nay. Those are the stripper names of the two dead women.”

“Hmm, yeah now I remember. Sorry, guess I had a memory lapse. So more about this resignation thing...”

“I have my writing to fall back on, and my editor thinks this next story is going to be the one that makes me big bucks. I’m making out pretty good on the first, but I love to write, so being free of the force will give me the time I need.”


Ginger
Spice Up Your Life with Ginger
Ginger Simpson

Stop back next week for a few lines from Gail Roughton.

No comments:

Post a Comment