Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Website has a New Look!

Good morning, everyone,

Happy New Year! I hope your January is getting off to a great start. As we all know, the new year is a time for changes, and I've made some changes in terms of my reaching out to you. Perhaps you've already noticed, but this blog site has a new background with inviting subtle colors and a "beachy" look that reflects many of my stories.

And something else is new too! My former website has undergone a complete make-over and is now linked here with my blog.  You'll find the menu for each section on the horizontal bar at the top.

So, please check out my new look and let me know what you think. I always welcome your comments.

Happy reading, everyone! And oh by the way, SKATEBOARD BLUES is still free today on Amazon and this offer is good through the 22nd. 

14 comments:

  1. Nice job on the website redo, Sydell. I am guessing that is a picture of the Oregon coast? Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit and your appreciative comments, Astrid. I'm not sure where this beach is located. I think it's just part of the blogger template choices..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website looks great!! Love the new covers for your books. I wish Montlake would re-do some of our Avalon covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kathye! Actually my two Avalon book covers are re-dos by Montlake. I guess I was just lucky that they agreed to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Sydell, and congratulations on a very lovely site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, Kathy. I'm glad you like the website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look Sydell. Gave me the encouragement to go over and redesign my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad this site encouraged you. It took some doing for me to get used to using Blogger as a website and not just a blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the visit, Brenda, and for your appreciative comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mrs. Syndell Voeller. I like your revised website. I would also like to receive your newsletters also, please. Thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to hear from you, Faith. I don't have a newsletter at present, but the best thing to do to keep up with my writing is to check my website every-so-often.
    Thanks for staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on developing the appearance of your website! It seems that your followers are so happy with the changes you made. I'm sure that you'll gain more visitors on your website, now that it's looking more sleek. Thanks for sharing that, Sydell! All the best to you!

    Brigida Yeager @ Gold Finch Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete