Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Fall Raffle Begins!

Fall raffle time! Two free stories written by Yours Truly and published by BWL Publishing, Inc. http://bwlpublishing.ca/

In an earlier post, I asked for reader preferences--adult (sweet) contemporary romances or clean teen romances. Since I received indications for both, I've decided to offer one from each category. Those of you that left a comment last time already have your name in the raffle, so there's no need to list your name here too.

But for the rest of my readers, there's still time to enter! Just add your name to the comments section of this post, and you'll be in! The winner will be announced this coming Monday, October 5 around 5 PM. So be watching--and good luck!  (Remember these are e-books, but I'll send them in PDF format, so the stories should be readable from any computer.)

The teen book:  Love on a High Wire
The adult book:  The Heart Leads Home


No comments:

Post a Comment